The Portuguese destroyed the Kapleeswarar
Temple at ChennaiSan Thome and built a church.

Great
jollyboy Videos gives great entertainment.
Please
visit and know the truth about the world.
Click Here and get suitable Matrimonial Match
immediately.

Jai Hind.

Jai Hind.
We Want Congress Government.
Become a Congress Member. The Congress Party's Pledge PROTECTING INDIA FROM TERROR. click on the Picture.

காங்கிரஸ் இயக்கத்தில் சேர்ந்து வலுவான

இந்தியாவை உருவாக்கப் பாடுபடுவோம்.

தினமலரில் செய்திகளை படிக்க
Click on the picture and get Your Marriage Halls in Chennai. சென்னையில் உள்ளத் திருமண மண்டபங்களுக்கு படத்தின் மேல் க்ளிக் செய்யவும்.

Google Ads for everything.

My India Search.

Full Web Building TutorialsALL FREE!
Quick and Easy Learningclick on the piucture.
Custom Search

Click the Title “Daily Astrology and Forecast” and add your date of Birth.

Jai Gandhi-Nehru India. जय गाँधी-नेहरु इंडिया.

Jai Gandhi-Nehru India. जय गाँधी-नेहरु इंडिया.

Googly Ads for You!

ஒரே கிளிக் ஓஹோன்னு குமுதம்.!

We Want Congress Government in Tamilnadu.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jokes to Laugh…! சில சிரிப்புத் துணுக்குகள்.

Jokes to Laugh…! சில சிரிப்புத் துணுக்குகள்.


1. Hey..! Rekha..? [Lover of Rekha] Are you willing to come with me for a movie..?
No... No..! Sekar...! My marriage has been fixed so take my sister with you…!

2. Hey…! Sneha…! I have done a mistake by going with my lover for a movie.
What happened? Whether he has misbehaved with you?
No. Not with me with the next seat lady..!

3. Hey…Ambujam! Why next house lady coming early in the morning and crying that their son run away with a girl whose parents are not even worth for thousand rupees..!
She is telling about us only. Our girl only absconding from early morning..!

4. Hey Astrologer Swamiji..! My wife gave birth to a child, but you have told me that no child will born to me..!
Sir... Even now I am telling that no child will born to you…!

5. Hey…Ramu..! How your teeth were broken? Have you given any kiss to your lover..?
No. No…! I have mistakenly given a kiss to the servant maid of my house..!

6. Hey Renu…! Have you seen Shreya to-day? She is in very beautiful sexy dress, is it her birthday to-day?
No. No…! Shreya told me that she is going to meet our boss and ask for increase in her salary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether Hindu’s are thieve’s? இந்துக்கள் திருடர்களா? கருணாநிதிக்கு எஸ்.வி.ரமணியின் பதில்கள்

Yessvee Ramani Jokes and Books published in Tamil Nadu, Media. Click to see a expanded view.

Blog Archive

Contributors